KIVA 2019-2020 Season Information Now Available!
KIVA Informational Meetings
Sunday October 13th, 2019 @ 6:00pm
**Both meetings held at Assumption High School Cafeteria**
**Both meetings are identical so you only need to attend one. Athletes are not required at this meeting**
KIVA Uniform Fittings & Spirit Wear Sale
Monday November 4th, 2019 4:00-7:00pm (14 & Under Teams)
Friday November 15th, 2018 4:00-7:00pm (15s-18s Teams)
So, you’ve decided to join a KIVA club, but you don’t know what the process is? Here’s a guide to help you along your path to becoming a champion!
First, you’ll need to decide on the type of team you want to try-out for. Clicking on the “KIVA Comparison” button will direct you to our page explaining your options, complete with a comparison chart for reference. Once that’s done, you can follow the directions below to begin the registration process!
How to Register
1. Check your age division by clicking the “Age Definition” button.
2. KIVA National/ Regional registration is OPEN. Development opens in October
3. Click the “Pioneer Region Registration” button and select REGISTRATION, (you will be either a NEW MEMBER OR EXISTING MEMBER – complete this registration and you must bring a copy of the e-mail confirmation to one of the Tryout Shirt Pickup dates. (You do not pay the $50 registration fee, as KIVA will pay that once placed on a team).
4. Click the Medical Release button. Print and complete the form, and submit at Tryout Shirt Pickup.
Tryout Pickup Shirt Date: October 16th & 22nd 2019 from 4:00-6:30pm.
5. To receive your Tryout Shirt bring:
- $300 deposit payable to KIVA
- Medical Release Form
- Pioneer Region Confirmation
6. KIVA Tryout Schedule is now posted!
Upon completion of registration, tryout participants will receive a numbered tryout T-shirt to be worn to all tryouts.
Following tryouts, KIVA teams will be posted on the site by tryout number only. Players will then be notified by their respective coaches. Upon notification by coaches, a player will have 24 hours to decline their position with a team in order to receive their $300.00 refund.
For questions regarding registration, billing, or fees; please contact Cindy Springer at (502) 473-1200 ext. 216
Notice: If you DO NOT make a KIVA Team, a refund will be mailed to the address you registered with. For questions regarding refunds, contact Cindy Springer via e-mail: Cindy@kivasports.net