Men’s B: Ct. 1
Women’s B: Ct 2
Women’s C+: Ct. 3
Women’s C: Ct. 4
Coed C/C+: Ct. 1
Current League Schedules
Come join one of our fun and competitive Adult Volleyball Night Leagues! The leagues run six days a week, Sunday through Friday. We have leagues for men, women and co-ed teams ranging from novice to open level experience. Click here for league requirements and registration fees. Our leagues fill up fast, so don’t wait! Grab a friend and sign up today!
Night League Rules
House rules (based on USAV):
- Players may only play once per court, per night.
- Players may only play for 1 team during the tournament (even if eliminated on week 1).
- Subs may only participate in tournament play if they have played, and signed in with ref, once during the regular season.
- Any contact with the net between the antennae is a violation.
- Any part of the body crossing the center line, except the hands and feet which must have contact with the center-line, is a violation.
- Weekly play is two sets to 25 (cap 27) and a third set to 15 (cap 17).
- Tournament play, First 2 sets start at 4. 3rd set starts at 0. There is no cap.
- Forfeit rule is 5-5-5. Teams have 5 minutes from the scheduled start time to show up before the first set is forfeited. At the end of the period, there is a 5-minute window before the 2nd set is forfeited and then repeated for the 3rd set.
- In COED leagues, a team may play with 4 or 5 patrons; there must be a minimum of 2 women on the court with a team of 4 or 5. With a team of 6, the number of men and women must be equal.
- In COED leagues, if there is more than 1 contact of the ball a female contact must occur.
- During tournament play, if a court begins to run behind and there is an open court available; teams will use this open court for warm-up. The match will then start immediately following the conclusion of the prior match.
- OVVC is gearing up for another great year of night leagues. Fall leagues are set to begin the week of September 9th. All teams will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. For further information contact Noelle Kordes, (502) 473-1200 ext. 221.
Adult / Night League Manager:
Noelle Kordes, 473-1200 ext.221
Kathy Elswick, 473-1200 ext.212
Gail Green ext. 215
Noelle Kordes, 473-1200 ext. 221
- Team reservations will be handled on a first come-first serve basis.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full the first night of play. Any unpaid balance after the first night of play will result in a late fee of $30.