Coed C: Ct. 1
Coed C+: Ct. 2
No current leagues running. Expected to start back up in the Spring.
Current League Schedules
Come join one of our fun and competitive Adult Volleyball Night Leagues! The leagues run six days a week, Sunday through Friday. We have leagues for men, women and co-ed teams ranging from novice to open level experience. Click here for league requirements and registration fees. Our leagues fill up fast, so don’t wait! Grab a friend and sign up today!
Night League Rules
House rules (based on USAV):
- Players may only play once per court, per night.
- Players may only play for 1 team during the tournament (even if eliminated on week 1).
- Subs may only participate in tournament play if they have played, and signed in with ref, once during the regular season.
- Any contact with the net between the antennae is a violation.
- Any part of the body crossing the center line, except the hands and feet which must have contact with the center-line, is a violation.
- Weekly play is two sets to 25 (cap 27) and a third set to 15 (cap 17).
- Tournament play, First 2 sets start at 4. 3rd set starts at 0. There is no cap.
- Forfeit rule is 5-5-5. Teams have 5 minutes from the scheduled start time to show up before the first set is forfeited. At the end of the period, there is a 5-minute window before the 2nd set is forfeited and then repeated for the 3rd set.
- In COED leagues, a team may play with 4 or 5 patrons; there must be a minimum of 2 women on the court with a team of 4 or 5. With a team of 6, the number of men and women must be equal.
- In COED leagues, if there is more than 1 contact of the ball a female contact must occur.
- During tournament play, if a court begins to run behind and there is an open court available; teams will use this open court for warm-up. The match will then start immediately following the conclusion of the prior match.
- OVVC is gearing up for another great year of night leagues. Fall leagues are set to begin the week of September 9th. All teams will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. For further information contact Noelle Kordes, (502) 473-1200 ext. 221.
Adult / Night League Manager:
Noelle Kordes, 473-1200 ext.221
Kathy Elswick, 473-1200 ext.212
Gail Green ext. 215
Noelle Kordes, 473-1200 ext. 221
- Team reservations will be handled on a first come-first serve basis.
- There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of registration.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full the first night of play. Any unpaid balance after the first night of play will result in a late fee of $30.